he said: "i think i'm being somebody who is not me"
WTF?!
how?
go away to feel these BULLSHITS and just.. DON'T BOTHER ME
i love you but your confusions are KILLIN ME!
just shut up, eat your thoughts & do everything like you always do
i don't want to be worried about what u feel.
but i can't avoid it :/ unfortunately.
unfortunately i love u UNCONDITIONALLY.
what do you wanna do it now?
what do you think about it now?
can u feel as me?
that's ALL what i want.
2 comentarios:
Hi! I'm Julieta from Argentina, i'm 1 years old and i'm studing english. I loved your text. Did you wrote it? I wait for your answer in my Blog :)
xoxo :)
AY! no te puedo creer :P jajaja pense qe hablabas en ingles :P hoy observe con mas detenimiento tu blog.. me encantaa :D
Te agregue a mis favoritos y ya estoy en tu lista de seguidores :)
Nos hablamoss!
Publicar un comentario